Notice: This video is hosted on the Youtube channel of the BIBB. If you play this video here, data will be transferred to Youtube or Google. Please find further information in our data privacy statement.
Action-orientation is one of the basic principles of vocational training. It shows how the method of complete action can be conveyed. The film explains how knowledge can be taught in relation to real work processes. Six films explain how competent occupational action can be conveyed.
Further films and language versions
In the GOVET YouTube channel you will find further explanatory videos on action orientation in vocational education and training in English. In addition to the video "Action-oriented vocational training steps" you will find the following videos:
- Using and analysing work processes
- From the work process to the professional field of action
- Creating learning and work tasks
- It’s in the mix: training and teaching methods
- Defining and evaluating skills
Our videos are also available in further languages: