Vietnam Vocational Education and Training Report 2018
The Vietnam Vocational Education and Training Report 2018 provides status information on various aspects of VET activities in Vietnam.
The Vietnam Vocational Education and Training Report 2018 is the seventh report that provides information for policy makers, managers, researchers, vocational education and training (VET) institute officers, students, as well as officers of international organisations who are interested in following VET in Vietnam. Besides the foreword and key findings, the report provides an overview of the main developments of the VET system in 2018 in 9 chapters:
- VET policies
- VET for the labour market
- Network of VET institutes
- VET admissions and graduations
- VET teachers and management staff
- National occupational skills standards, assessment and certificaion of national occupational skills
- VET quality assurance and accreditation
- Financing of VET
- Cooperation with enterprises in VE
The Vietnam Vocational Education and Training Report 2018 was conducted within the framework of the trilateral cooperation agreement between NIVT, GIZ “Programme Reform of TVET in Vietnam” and the Federal Institute for Vocational Education and Training (BIBB) of Germany. Experts and technical staff from these organisations contributed to the report in terms of ideas, technical advice and contents, translation, layout as well as support for publication.