The BIBB’s research and findings are intended principally for experts in the field of vocational education and training. Among them are target groups involved in VET planning, VET practice, and the VET research community.
The Institute's research and findings are intended principally for the following target groups:
- Federal government and Länder ministries and other authorities, bodies and committees involved in VET planning,
- Employers' and employees' organisations,
- Chambers of industry and commerce,
- Trade associations.
- Competent bodies for initial and continuing vocational education and training and their vocational training committees,
- Specialist staff responsible for initial and continuing vocational education and training in companies, training and continuing education establishments and vocational schools,
- Members of examination boards,
- Management, human resources managers, works councils and staff councils in companies, training and continuing education establishments and administrations.
VET research community
- Researchers at universities and universities of applied sciences (particularly in the disciplines of vocational and industrial education, educational sociology and economics, and labour market research),
- Researchers in non-university research institutes.