Office of Research Coordination
Vocational education and training research at the Federal Institute for Vocational Education and Training takes place on the basis of the Vocational Training Act (BBiG). Relevant research issues are stipulated in a four-year medium-term research and development planning cycle and stated in specific terms in an Annual Research Programme.
The tasks of research coordination are as follows.
- Assisting in the strategic alignment of programme planning,
- Securing and further developing the quality of the research,
- Documenting the academic research achievements of BIBB,
- Strengthening cooperation with institutes of higher education,
- Supporting the Vocational Education and Training Research Network (AG BFN).