Vietnam Vocational Education and Training Report 2017
The report reflects multi-dimensional issues of vocational education and training activities and focuses on the topic of autonomy of VET institutes.
The Vietnam Vocational Education and Training Report 2017 is the sixth report that provides information for policy makers, managers, researchers, technical vocational education and training (TVET) institute officers, enterprise managers, students, and labourers as well as officers of international organisations who are interested in following vocational education and training activities in Vietnam. The report reflects multi-dimensional issues of vocational education and training activities and focuses on the topic of autonomy of VET institutes. Besides the foreword and key findings, the report consists of the following chapters:
- Overview of vocational and education training policies
- Vocational education and training for the labour market
- Network of TVET Institutes
- TVET admissions and graduations
- TVET teachers and management staff
- National occupational skills standards, assessment and certification of national occupational skills
- TVET Accreditation and quality assurance
- Financing vocational education and Training
- Cooperation with enterprises in vocational education and training
The Vietnam Vocational Education and Training Report 2017 was conducted within the framework of the trilateral cooperation agreement between NIVT, GIZ “Programme Reform of TVET in Vietnam” and the Federal Institute for Vocational and Training (BIBB) of Germany. Experts and technical staff from these organisations contributed greatly to the report in terms of ideas, technical advice and contents, translation, layout as well as support for publication. A number of workshops, scientific discussions and coaching sessions were held to support this report during the development phase.