ReferNet - European information network for vocational education and training
The European Information Network on Vocational Education and Training (ReferNet) provides information on various aspects of the national education systems of the EU Member States as well as the United Kingdom, Norway and Iceland. The ReferNet team at BIBB coordinates the collection of information on VET in Germany.ReferNet Germany
The objectives of the network are
- to provide a comparative insight into the diversity of VET systems in Europe and
- to contribute to a permanent exchange of information between European countries.
For this, information and data on the respective VET systems
- are made available to national and European actors in politics, research and the professional public,
- are regularly published in country reports or online tools and
- will be integrated into the European monitoring of initiatives and processes.