National Agency - Education for Europe
The National Agency was established in 2000; it works on behalf of and is funded by the German Federal Ministry of Education and Research. It is one of four agencies that supervise "Erasmus+" in Germany, the European programme for education, vocational training, youth and sport (2014-2020). The National Agency implements the programme in Germany in the field of vocational training and adult education.
Also located in the NA at the BIBB:
- Information and Advice Centre for Visits Abroad in Vocational Education and Training (IBS)
- German-Israeli Programme for Cooperation in Vocational Education and Training (ISRAEL programme)
- National Europass Center (NEC)
- National Coordinating Body of the European Agenda for Adult Learning (NKS European Agenda for Adult Learning )
- National Coordinating Body EPALE (NKS EPALE) of the ePlatform for Adult Learning in Europe
- VET Worldwide
The NA at the BIBB is certified under DIN EN ISO 9001-2008.